spiralmax, any real data or theory

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Subject: <all+some> Spiralmax supercharger?

Does it work?
Does it walk?
Does it talk?
Does it come complete? (my angel in the centerfold)
<

I would bet against any product like slick 50 and Prolong that claim to
make results by twisting the laws of nature.
round verse oval molecules or little tornados in you engine, just dont do=

any convincing for me.

any swirl that the intake has will straighten out after the first turn of=

the intake system , not to mention  as it exits the plennum
where the air then branches out to each valve port.  I would love to hear=
reasonable explanation to this one.

they are claiming better gas mileage which could be do to the restriction=

inline.    (thats a guess) but more HP, I have to doubt it.
show me the real dyno runs  (dynojet 248e or I dont belive anything)

MK