[no subject]

Subject:	Ok, I caved in, I bought it

Yes, that's right, I decided I wasn't gonna wait 12+ months for the new
M3, so I'm picking it up Monday WOOO HOOOO.  So now I have a new
question.  Does anyone have recommendations for "toys" to add to the
car?
I've followed the thread on the stereo, and will have ot listen to it
closer, but since I like lots of bass, it'll prob. be replaced.  I was
interested in knowing if anyone has had exhaust systems, supercharges,
chip replacements, etc. done to their car, and would recommend them.
thanks for your time,
- - -pete

David Holeman
www.mpower.com <www.mpower.com>