Ok, I caved in, I bought it

Yes, that's right, I decided I wasn't gonna wait 12+ months for the new
M3, so I'm picking it up Monday
WOOO HOOOO.  So now I have a new question.  Does anyone have
recommendations for "toys" to add to the car?

I've followed the thread on the stereo, and will have ot listen to it
closer, but since I like lots of bass, it'll prob. be replaced.  I was
interested in knowing if anyone has had exhaust systems, supercharges,
chip replacements, etc. done to their car, and would recommend them.

thanks for your time,
- -pete