Re: Dinan. You want an opinion?

hey all,

Lets see On the 5th there was an autocross and Habberstad BMW brought
their DINAN Z3 2.8 loaded chip, susp, the works....   they had a
challange among a bunch of drivers with the car
In my STOCK and I mean stock Z3 1.9 I toasted all but the BEST of 14
drivers. those 2 beat me anyway in the miata they brought to the event
but this was only 2 of them BTW I was not allowed to drive the DINAN
BMW!!!

So go dinan and go slow

Jeff Lloyd
"fix the driver not the car"

BTW: I got BMW FTD for the event the challange times did not count