Re: bmw-digest V9 #709

I believe removing the case would make the detector detectable to the police.

<< Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:27:48 -0800
 From: Josh Murray <mincarp1@domain.elided>
 Subject: Valentine Stealth

 For those of us that are electronically inclined, is there any reason not to
 disassemble the Valentine main unit (the one usually hidden in the brake
 light) in order to further conceal (maybe in dash somewhere) and relocate
 the detecting units in places most logical and sensitive (rear and front) .
 I do not own a V1 (yet) and have never personally seen one, so maybe the
 answer is obvious, but not to me.

 Josh Murray
 L.A. Chapter  >>