Re: criticism of UUC ads/endorsements

Well, Bernard M. Walters, I may not be any where near Bubbadom, but at
least I know enough not to criticize them, or the Digest in general. It has
supplies me with a great many answers and input to both technical and
simple opinion related questions. In general, maybe you should have
listened to the phrase that your folks taught you as a youngster, "don't
bite the hand that feeds ya!"

I have e-mailed both Rob and Ben several times, and they have been nice
enough to answer many questions for me, and I have yet to purchase anything
from them (although I hope to change that fact in the near future). Why
"chastise" these individuals who do take the time to help out others, both
in information, shifterfests, etc.?

After all, you can just unsubscribe if you don't like what you see and hear
here.

Darren

P.S. Finally, (to the original poster of this message, as I assume "BMW"
are not your initials,) the aforementioned message is not so much ment to
be a criticism on my part, but a question of motivating factors for YOUR
criticism on both the digest and the individuals that post here.