<E39 M5> Article in Feb '99 European Car

The new EC magazine's cover story is pretty cool.  Check it out if you get a
chance.  Lots of tech info and good test drive story.  Now I gotta figure
out how to justify keeping my current ride and adding this to the stable
when it becomes available.   I am sure I will figure out a way after I drive
one.  However, my SO and possible future wife, would rather have an X5 or
MBZ M-class (I'll be sure to convince her which is superior, with my
*unbiased* opinion).  If only she could have made it to the UDE with me,
maybe it would have been able to convert her to a car chick.  <begin joyful
shout> I JUST LOVE BMW's!!  I WANT ONE OF EACH MODEL.   <end shout> Oh well,
I can dream.

Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster