upcoming M3 on the digest.

Norm Siegenthaler
97 M3

In a message dated 12/15/98 11:40:17 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:49:25 -0700
 From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@domain.elided>
 Subject: The New M3 E46 vs. the current model

 So here I am, days away from buying my M3... FINALLY....
 Now, I find out that there will be a new M3 in 2000...
 Should I wait for the new model? or get the current?
 Resale isn't that important to me, it's more looks/engine
 any opinions? better yet, any specs/good pics of the new car to
 evaluate?
 did they change anything important?

 thanks for any replies.
 - -pete