Re: New M5

Just recieved my copy of Bimmer mag last night...Still nuthin' badder in my
book than an E28 M5...the new one just has nothing in it that i can even
relate to...even if i could afford one...They say the new M V-8 has a throttle
body for each cylinder, why the hell do they cover it all up with plastic?

Still get off on borrowing my pal's M5 and taking it to the gas station and
opening the hood while the motion lotion is flowing...especially next to some
gearhead in a mustang...Whoa Dude What is that thing?...That motor is a work
of art...
Steve H
89 325iS