Wrong address for track schedule

Okay, mea culpa, I had a brain fade and put the wrong address for Coco
Strayer's drivers school web site.  In case you didn't get the first post,
here's the deal.

Coco is an excellent driver/instructor with the PCA out of South Carolina
and has gone to the expense and trouble of putting together a schedule for
drivers schools (no races or autocrosses) and is even putting together a
list of e-mail addresses for all the track junkies so we can get in touch
with each other.

If you register with her follow up service, you'll get the updated version
every time it has new listings.

THE CORRECT ADDRESS IS:  (I left out some characters last time)

http://pw2.netcom.com/~drei911s/sched.html

Thanks.