Beer as a Measure of Work <wob>

Scott Says:
- -------------------------------------
I know guys that don't drink beer (or any alcohol, although I don't
personally endorse this way of life  :^) ), and still work on their own
cars.  Therefore, every job is a 0 beer job.  Does that make them really
fast mechanics?

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977
- -------------------------------------
Being one who doesn't drink any alchohol (see I can't even spell it.  OK,
alcohol).  I can tell you I am probably the slowest mechanic out there.
That is if if you could even call me a mechanic.  Let's see.  It took me 2
weeks to replace my head gasket,  4 days to change the quibo and center
bearing, 2 days to change my front shocks, probably all winter to do the
rear subframe bushings - I'm just starting that project.  However I do have
oil changes, plug replacements, filter replacements, and those other typical
things down to a fairly quick procedure.  However, I think I have a
conversion factor for us non-drinkers,  just use n = 10 x (# of beers) to
come up with [n <insert favorite soda here> job].

David Boyd

They're coming to take me away, ha ha, hee hee, ho ho.