Subject: RE: Beer as a Measure of Work <wob>
Author:  Christian Els <tiAn@domain.elided> at Internet_TCO
Date:    12/15/98 10:54 AM

I find that whenever I perchance to be under the hood accompanied by an
alcoholoic beverage of my choice, I inevitably wind up abandonning said
beverage in a remote corner of my workbench or on the roof of the car as
it has gotten in the way of grabbing this tool or spilling that fluid,
or raising my fist in anger at the unjust lot I must suffer or
something.

Does this mean that I am too easily engrossed in spinning wrenches, or
not suitably enamored of swilling ale? Will my car never quite be fixed
correctly because of this deficiency?

Damn, I had better just start taking it to the dealer now, before I
really offend the patron saint of auto repairs. (St. Bubba?)

BMW content: I have a "jingle bells" sound coming from the rear of the
car, like a sway bar support bracket has come loose or something.
Reaching under and pulling on stuff, everything is tight and secure, but
kicking the tire will reproduce the noise on demand. While it is
seasonally appropriate for the moment, I would like to be rid of it. Any
ideas on what to check?

TIA

tiAn
'94 325i