<all> Lucky, Real Lucky!

So this past weekend I decide I'm going to give my 128k mile 535i a valve
adjustment, so with tools inhand, I begin.  In the process of taking the valve
cover off I'm thinking about those posts concerning the spray bar bolts.  So
off comes the valve cover and what to my suprise?!?!  One of the spray bar
bolts is missing!!!  Panic sets in, and a little Sherlock Holmes action takes
place, and sure enough, down beside the valve spring it lays, The only thing
wrong is the aluminum washer is a little banged up. WHEW!!!!   So after a
little fix action and some checking over things we are still in business!!
And the moral of the story kids is.....Read the posts!!  Thanks to everyone on
the list that answers my questions, and all that care about the older but
still cool BMW models!  This list doesn't suck!, no matter what everyone
says!! he he he  <~Joke     Thanks again!

Nathan
85 535i