Re: bmw-digest V9 #687

In a message dated 12/13/98 3:18:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  How does it compare to a V1? It's my understanding
 that a V1 is the best, but that might be subjective. Is there anyway to mount
 a V1 in the same concealed manner as my Bel or the K40? >>

No ifs, ands or buts...the V1 has consistantly topped ALL other detectors when
tested.  I think that when C&D did there last test, it almost doubled the
scores of its competitors.  Yes, they do have a concealed display kit.  I have
mine clipped to the visor with the cord running behind the trim on the A-
pillar.  Unless you are in the car, you can not see it, as it blends very
well.  So well in fact, that when someone broke into my car(pre-M3), they did
not notice the detector (thank goodness).  Good luck.
Dave
98 M3/4