E30 front spoiler

Hey fellow Bimmerheads, don't laugh too hard as you read this question, just
humor me as I wear my heart on my sleeve with this one. Does anyone out there
have an E30 front spoiler ('84-'87 es/is type) preferably already in cinnabar
red, laying around that they could part with at a poor boy price? Not bloody
likely, but you never know what somebody has taking up space in their garage!
Secondly, thanks tons to all the people (too numerous to mention!) who jumped
in to help solve my stereo/alternator noise problem. I am whittling away at
the various solutions one at a time until one of them solves it. (work leaves
me with precious little daylight to work on it) I have faith that one will!
THANK YOU!
Peace to you all- Bil Powell BMWCCA #127699
'85 325e plus Dinan chip, K&N with drilled airbox (not the fastest, but plenty
fun!)