Bond in a BMW

>Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 01:38:09 EST
>From: Matt6481@domain.elided
>Subject: Re:Bond in a German Car
>
>BTW, anybody remember when the Z3 was first introduced and everybody expected
>to see that 1.9 liter animal in all its glory in Goldeneye, only to find it
>had a 10 second shot sans any "spy activity"! What a gyp!

They did make up for it in the next movie with the BMW 750.  They had some
pretty awesome seens with that car, especially when he jumped in the back
seet and through the window and was driving the car on his cell phone!!
shooting missles and all the other crazy bond stuff.. then he later hopped
on a BMW motorcycle, I can't remember but I think this was all in the same
movie. Those were both pretty cool seens with bimmers in action.
Michael Gruby
e-mail: gruby@domain.elided
University of Illinios
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~gruby