E30 M3 BL/SS install

Just installed a Level 3 BL/SS + ERK into  E30 M3.
Car now shifts as fast as my motorcycle.

A few notes:

ERK installation is difficult underneath the car, due to exhaust
component placement.  It is also hard from the cabin due to narrowness
of ledges.  Loctite and superglue have worked quite well as a low-tech
and brain-dead approach.

The large rubber boot/grommet is difficult to install/remove at times,
a couple splashes of soapy water from under the car work great.

a very, very tiny bit of grease on the yellow washers and shifter
at reassembly go a long way.

Overall the product was great.  I'd certainly recommend it.

	ksh