540i Spark plugs

First of all, thanks for all the digesters that offered advise when I
inquired about buying a '94 540i.  I got the car two weeks ago (with dealer
2 year/24,000 mile extended bumper to bumper warranty) and love it!  This
car is a big step up from the 535iA that I also own.

Now for my question.  What's the best spark plug for this engine?  Bosch has
a new plug that has 4 electrodes on it.  My 535iA has only one.  When I
purchased a set for the 325isA (mail order) I noticed they had two
electrodes.  Today I saw the new Bosch plugs advertised at AutoZone and they
have the plugs for my car at $5.99 each.  Also, should I change the
transmission fluid?  I heard that it's lifetime (car has 49,000 miles).

Thanks in advance for any advise.

Tomas S. Perez
tsperez@domain.elided