Update: Driveline shudder I caused

Some of you may remember my post from a few days ago asking for suggestions
to fix a driveline shudder that appeared after replacing the selector rod
and output shaft seals and guibo on my '87 535is.  I thought I'd incorrectly
oriented the driveshaft to the output flange on reassembly resulting in a
previously absent shudder between 20 and 30mph.

Since that first post, I've disconnected and re-connected the driveshaft
from the output flange twice, each time with a 120 degree turn of the
flange, only to find out after reassembly that I still have the shudder.
I'm at a loss.  I mean, all I did was put a new guibo in for cryin' out
loud.  I think I may have to take the car to an independent next week to get
this thing ironed out.  After this fiasco, I'm inclined to have the same guy
put my new subframe bushings, "dogbones", and diff mount in too.  I've done
a lot of service on my car myself, but this thing has gotten me pretty
frustrated.  Though I'm not sure I'm willing to put much more time into this
particular project, any suggestions you may have will be graciously
appreciated.

Regards,

Scott Buchanan
Charlotte, NC