<FS> OE E28 ///M5 Wheels, Chicago

Hi All:

Well, my beloved E28 ///M5 is sold and probably loving its new home in CA.
All that's left behind are the spare wheels, which I now need to sell:

Four OE M5 BBS/BMW 16 x 7.5 basketweave alloy wheels, including hub caps and
roundels.  Fits E28, E32, E34, E30 M3, etc.  5 bolt, 20 mm offset.  Their
finish has dulled, and a fussy type (who, me?) would probably want to respray
them (easy job with a couple of cans of Wurth Silver).  There is curb rash on
the edge of one rim only.  Otherwise excellent condition:  straight, strong,
light.   $625, buyer pays shipping; will consider discount if picked up
instead.

Thanks,

Bob DiLeonardi
BMW CCA Chicago