Collector's T-Shirts

>From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Rent-A-Car

>I rent MY Z3 for autocross events and coming up in march for the minimal
>fee of $15 I'll throw in the official "I beat Duane Collie in A stock Z3
>T-shirt" hurry up orders are piling up,,, operators are standing by

Jeff,

This is a really great idea.

I know you can sell a whole bunch of these t-shirts at the Victory Party the
Bubbas are throwing for me the night BEFORE the Shootout autocross. These
shirts will rapidly become a collector's item in much the same light as Bill
Clinton's snippet: ' I did not have sex with that woman".  Bill's been
trying to sell those t-shirts, too.  Hard to get many takers, though.

But hey, lookit this way, you'll have plenty of car waxing rags.

Duane Collie