Re: Car Parts for Christmas

Suzy (the M3 Princess) writes:

> I got my first Christmas present yesterday.......a Racing Dynamics strut
> tower brace for my M3.  Cool.  So how many of you guys out there could
> get away with giving your SO car parts for Christmas?

Well, that was Kelly's Christmas present for her M3 in '97, so count me
among that number <g>.

Keith

Keith Wollenberg
BMWCCA, V.P. Golden Gate  ( # 73293)  *As should be obvious,*
BMWACA Seattle  (Since 1972)      *all opinions expressed*
                                                   *are solely my own.*
'88 ///M5 (MFREUDE)       '72 tii Touring (TOURING)
'95 M3 (M-Tschuss) [Kelly's car, which I get to drive sometimes.<g>]
****When You Get Your January Roundel, Please Take the Time to Vote****