Liquid Latex

I used this stuff on my 993tt...once.  It is supposed to hose off...no way,
I had to compound it off the car and in some places I can still see the
damage done.  But what the hell, if you still want the phone number of the
jokers that sell that crap, email me...

Regards,  Mike

The owner of this beauty had used LIQUID LATEX on the front of the car and on
the rear widebody flares.  Apparently you paint this stuff on, let it dry, and
hit the track.  When you're done you peel it off.  Appears to work very well,
and be very easy to use.  I have NO idea how much it costs, what it's called,
or where you get it.  Some of the Viper guys had it at the Glen as well.
Don't know how it compares to the stuff Duane's talkin about, but it's sure
better than that tape you see people use occasionally.