Re: Ford M3?

there have been talks of this before, internal at ford that is.  i would
venture that by the time it gets there that it has been considered.  i
suppose bmw would have a lot to say about this though.  these big automotive
mergers do seem to be a trend though.  many suppliers are doing the same
thing.  check out lear corp.  they have been buying other companies like
crazy over the last few years and now it looks like they, or part anyway,
will be purchased by ford.  ford has a sh*tload of capital reserves for
ventures like these.  but i ramble......the only good thing about ford
merging with bmw would be that my wife works for ford and then i could fill
our garage with all bimmers. ; )  i think if they stayed seperate i could
survive though.  if i hear anything (public that is ; )) i will be sure to
pass it on.

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter
'89iX ---> by bmw, not any other company

email replies:
jack.money@domain.elided (home)
jack.money@domain.elided (work)