Drivers Schools Cars (long but worth

reading)

After the last drivers school we attended one
thing became clear, everyone
loves driving my car. As a matter of fact, over
the course of the weekend
(plus the instructor day on Friday) it had 6
different drivers and almost a
dozen passengers and everyone had a blast.  This
brings up a question, is
there a market for someone to prepare cars for
schools and make them
available as rentals?  I know you can rent a ride
in club racing, but is
anyone doing this for schools?

The insurance and liability issues could be a
problem, and it's possible
that they might kill the whole project.  The
question is:

If a prepared car with proper safety equipment was
available for rent,
would there be enough market to make it worth
while?
[snip]
Is there any interest in renting such a ride?  I'm
sure there are people
who just don't want to get their garage queen
dirty or risk stuffing a high
dollar ride into a wall would be intrigued.
Imagine, all the fun of going
to the track, driving a safe relatively fast ride
and being able still have
your unmodified daily driver.[snip]