Drivers Schools Cars (long but worth reading)

After the last drivers school we attended one thing became clear, everyone
loves driving my car. As a matter of fact, over the course of the weekend
(plus the instructor day on Friday) it had 6 different drivers and almost a
dozen passengers and everyone had a blast.  This brings up a question, is
there a market for someone to prepare cars for schools and make them
available as rentals?  I know you can rent a ride in club racing, but is
anyone doing this for schools?

The insurance and liability issues could be a problem, and it's possible
that they might kill the whole project.  The question is:

If a prepared car with proper safety equipment was available for rent,
would there be enough market to make it worth while?

Here's the scenario, suppose the following were available:

e30 (don't even think about trying this with an e36, they're just too
expensive at this time) 325i(s) with:

Roll cage or roll bar, fuel cell, fire suppression system, master
disconnect, and 5 point harnesses.

The car would of coure have the usual upgrades, shocks, springs, sway bars,
stress bars, stainless brake lines, short shift kit, premium brake pads and
some nice sticky tires.

It would be delivered to the track ready to run and even have tech support
with spare parts and tools on hand should something break.

Is there any interest in renting such a ride?  I'm sure there are people
who just don't want to get their garage queen dirty or risk stuffing a high
dollar ride into a wall would be intrigued.  Imagine, all the fun of going
to the track, driving a safe relatively fast ride and being able still have
your unmodified daily driver.

Let me know if you would rent such a beast and a ball park of how much you
think it should cost.  All of this is just theoretical at this point, let
me stress, we don't yet have such a car and may not even pursue this, but
if there are enough folks interested, we just might come up with a game
plan to make it available.

Thanks.