Turbo

Dan, I admire your initiative and determination, but companies with big
R&D budgets spend tons of cash engineering turbo systems, and some
of them even work!  Now you want to put together a system based on
info you're getting off the Digest!  I wish you all the luck in the world,
but
I'd be surprised if it works and doesn't blow up your engine.  Why don't
you try looking at existing systems and see how the pros do it?  That
would at least give you half a chance of success...

Good luck,

Scott Miller
Golden Gate C

I would have to agree.  First you better have some aluminum pipes to run the
compression and exhaust gases.  ( I bet Carbon fiber would if you have the
money.)  Find a good exhaust shot that can bend the pipe to get you
application.   the fuel injection should be fine depending on how much PSI
the turbo will produce.  You also better have either an inter cooler or a
water injection system so you do not burn holes in you pistons.  I thought
about buying an a turbo from Callaway that came off and Indy car that needs
a rebuild.  $600 and the rebuild then a new fuel system and I was going to
be way over my head and have engine parts all over the road.

320is Callaway

Randy Little                       Represented by:
R.S.Little Studio                Jim Zaccaro & Assoc.
Photography & Digital Imaging    http://home.earthlink.net/~jimzacc
http://www.rslittle.com