OBC wiring schematic/information

I have a 95 M3 that came with the original stock OBC and wish to
upgrade it to the full-featured version that came with the lux
package, but I need the wiring information.  I remember some time
ago a gentleman performed such an operation on his 3-series when he
had something short out in his dash and start a fire.  I remember
his post telling of his difficulties and such, but I believe he
was successful.  I have also been given the name of one John
Firestone who am I told performed a similar install while he was
living in Germany.

In short, I know this install is possible, but I need the details in the
form of a wiring schematic and whatever additional insights anyone can
provide.

I have my Fluke meter at the ready.  If anyone can help please let me
know.

Thanks

jcordero@domain.elided