<WOB>ISO Violet Dinan M3

Hi,
I am looking for the pilot of that very cool violet (can't tell if it's
Techno or Daytona) Dinan badged M3 that lives in the Menlo Park area.  I
have scene you twice on the road, once a couple of months ago on Santa Cruse
ave in Menlo Park, and today in Redwood City near Sequoia Hospotal...
I am the guy in the black Dinan 325is with the Dinan license plate, the
window decals (which I am about to remove) and the German export plates and
the rollbar...

Greg Koenig
'94 Dinanstein