Re: Invinca-Shield

johnlee@domain.elided writes:

>  I have nothing
>  factual on which to base that claim, only word of mouth.  But it's
>  something that everybody might want to consider.

Funny, that's not what I've heard, and get's pretty dang hot and humid here in
AL.  There have been other products based on different films in the past and
you're not really sure what you're talking about, right? (Somebody spouting
off on the Net about something they have no direct experience with?  Say it
ain't so!)  I wouldn't just blatantly mega-cover a *brand new* 1999 BMW in
some unknown film without checking it out first.  I also wouldn't blatantly
malign somebody's family business for the same.

It's one thing to have personal jousting between ourselves, it's another to
attempt to maliciously negate some other family's income based on ill-informed
conjecture, regardless of whether it's intentional or just stupid ignorance.
Further, I have no financial or promotional connection with this product; just
thought others might have a need for it like I did.  The Invinca-Shield owners
and employees are some of the nicest people I have ever met; they treated me
like family while I was there, not to mention that they spent their entire
Saturday working just to accomodate my needs.  Invinca-Shield employs about 20
people in a modern, clean facility.  They also supply a number of NASCAR race
teams with their product; Earnhardt, Parks, etc, as well as do million dollar
motorhomes, Porsche, Volvo, and BMW dealerships.  I have no reason to believe
that they wouldn't stand behind their product's 5 year/$1000 protection
insurance policy.  BTW, a few high-end auto manufacturers are beginning to
install the same 3M film on select areas of their newest vehicles.

You might want to consider all of that, too.

Mark Sipe