DuraLube and ProLong

Barry - Not only will it restore your engine and run with out oil but it
also comes with a bottle of 1 day thigh reducing cream and a cure for
baldness.

I along with many others (Including the BMW manual) will give the use of
oil additives an extra large thumbs down. There have been numerous
scientific studies and trials that have disproven the outrageous claims of
these oil adaptive manufacturers. I don't have the links but I am sure you
would get a lot of info by doing a web search

Dave '87 325 - just dino oil