Motto (was re: Murphy's Law Corolaries)

In terms of a "family motto" for our little "badges, posters, stickers and
t-shirts"  project--which I now feel strongly should be a coat of arms with
the heraldic blazon featuring a blue sperm highway, a beer bottle, a
lo-profile tire/wheel and an outline that bears a startling (but not
litigable) resemblance to Cindy Crawford--or whoever it is that 'Bubba
Duane' is mentally duct taped to these days. ;-) (Now for *my* daydreaming,
if only that Jennifer Love Hewitt was old enough to legally drink....but I
diverge.) Anyhow, I really like this one a lot:

Noli eminere, catapultas allicies
(Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire)

I think it best we leave it up to the designers to decide whether or not to
incorporate a motto--and what that motto is. If a "motto design" is chosen
and there seems to be much decent in the ranks we might consider a further
vote--to chose the motto--at that time.

Still think the URL ought to be in there too--though it could live
underneath the crest, logo, whatever. Or maybe I should just memorize the
URL. ;-)

Now back to talkin' cars...

I assume (from the silence) that the only replacement for an E36 foglight
assembly is the "real McCoy" so I'll order it tomorrow.

jeff
==
 Jeffrey A. Berg     Purple Shark Media        Rowayton, CT
                    jeff@domain.elided
	My garden is full of papayas and mangos.
	My dance card is filled with merengues and tangos.
	Taste for the good life,
	I can see it no other way.
		--Jimmy Buffett, Lone Palm (live version)

End of bmw-digest V9 #674