Re: Tire Rotation

In Mike's post he described minor handling difficulties <g> after rotating
his tires, and signs his post with:
Mike Capaldo
no longer rotating tires on BMWs

I remember reading my 1987 BMW owner's manual and somewhere in there it
said that BMW does NOT recommend rotating the tires because it adversely
affects the handling.   I don't know if they still put that in their
manuals.   They solved the problem on the latter M3's by making the tires
different sizes...

I have experienced similiar problems: rotating the tires causing car
rotations.   I never rotate anymore except in rare cases of incredibly
uneven wear (usually due to track time).

Michael