Kibortian Brevity!

Kewl!  Mark, you found how to get to the point!  I sincerely applaud you
for finding out the magic to posting to this digest... we are now in a new
phase.

The thing is, that 316td is CLEARLY the underdawg in HP.  I know that it is
torquey, 'cause that is what diesels are all about.  But the thing you need
to think about is how the quality of the driver can make up for wimpy HP.

So, you put your ERAM on Jeffie's (if he is still amenable) Monster Z car
with BIG TIME more HP than a 316td and let's watch the races on Kilbortian
SpeedVision!

Cheers,

Jan Nelson
A couple of 7s that get blown daily and betting on torque over HP=