Re: Official Logo Website/Digest Posts

I've been to Mike Bile's page to look at some logo examples including the blue
sperm, but did Mike say he was sending these to another site he called the
official website?  What is the address we're sending the logos to?  Has anyone
tried any new designs using a side profile, or something else which doesn't
use the roundel or kidney grills?

One other thing.  How come some of the time I get the original message someone
sent to the digest, and the response to the original question on the same
post?  I don't mean someone responded and included the original message, I
mean the original post and responses appearing on the same digest.  Just
curious.

Bill Klingbeil
BMW CCA 160195