Re: unbeatable BMW and amazon

No problem, glad to help.

Anyone want to sell me theirs for that price, because I procrastinated a
little too long.
When I went to order it, they had realized their mistake and jacked the
price up to normal.  I am glad they honored their original price for
everyone that ordered it, I just wish I was one of them.  I assumed
their price would stay the same, or that it wasn't the right book, or
something.
But you know what they say about assuming.  I guess the old rule about
"if it sounds too good to be true..." has some exceptions.

That'll teach me.

///Michael
88 M3