Re: <all> help with acronyms - shocks <e30>

>Why is "abbreviated" so long?
>So, I need some help with this list and the terminolgy- such as WOB, BA,
>FS, WTB, and others that I can't seem to guess? I think that FS is for
>sale, but the rest I'm at a loss at.

WTB - Wanted to Buy
FS - for sale
WOB - waste of band width (see Eram)
YMMV - your mileage may vary
Eram - don't ask
TIA - thanks in advance
OMGTBABFVEWO - Oh my God the Bubbas are back from Vacation everybody watch
out! - Joking - welcome back!

Dave '87 325

BMW content - in a high speed turn (freeway off ramp) my e30's rear kicks
out abruptly at times. I assume that the shocks are hitting the stoppers,
is it time for new shocks or should i be checking other things? the car
does not seem to have a huge amount of roll through the corners.