Re: Help! Wax job screw up resulting in swirl marks

Michael,

Check out http://www.carcareonline.com/ they have a series of how-to
articles on the care and feeding for your cars interior and exterior.  I
believe there is an article specifically addressing removal of swirl marks.
 They do recommend products for German Paint finishes.  I'm not sure if
that would apply to your hot rod.  Was it built in South East US?  Is there
a difference in the paint used by BMW here in the US and that used in Germany?

Standard disclaimer: I was not here, I don't know them, you don't know me,
and eat this letter after reading it.

Cheers,

John Fagerlund
'95 540iA, BMWeee