<M3> Euro parts

Mike Tarver wrote in part:
>Out of Gebrauchte BMW teile (a German BMW dismantler) I purchased
>a 3.2 euro M3 engine with 7K miles on it.

Mike, do you have a name, number and possibly email or web address for this
company? I'd be very much interested..

BTW, you also wrote about pricing for Euro M3s. I  find used examples from
96/97 with relatively low milage for about 75k-90k guilders, that's $
40k-48k. Moreover, I'm pretty sure you can get a refund for the VAt you paid
when exporting the vehicle. This of course still won't make it any easier
getting it into the US.

TIA

Hans
BMW CCA 151318
92 320i currently in the shop after falling victim to ice at the hands of my
brother :-(
98 Golf TDi