Re: bmw-digest V9 #653

OK OK...enough with all the BS...I was just thinking the sticker could be a
1"x3 1/2" bold black or white text on a clear backing that just says,
"Digest.net"  Everyone  here would know what it meant and it would be
totally small simple and non-obtrusive to the appearance of the car.

Maybe I am just being naive, but even though I like the logo ideas, etc., I
feel we should go for the KISS (keep it simple stupid) method here.
Besides, I looked like a nimrod tonight with this 735 pulled over, when I
asked the driver if he was on the digest.  He just looked at me blankly and
said, "the what"?

Whatdya all think?

John