RE:e28/m20 Spun News..

Steve,

1: I broke the plastic overflow nipple on the radiator- (silly one-time
clamp removed improperly) Is this 'side plastic' radiator piece
available
or do I have to replace the whole rad? Fixes to keep original rad? It is
now less than an 3/8 inch, and no room to get a hose back on it.

I believe I've seen a repair kit from BMW for this unfortunate event.
If someone else hasn't sent you the part number drop me a line and I'll attempt to find the part number for the tank repair kit.
As I remember, you remove the remaining plastic nipple, enlarge the hole and install a brass hose nipple.
Rod...
 -----
Rodney Moore
e-mail: m6bigdog@domain.elided