unpredictable BMWs

I have the unfortunate job of putting the "unpredictable BMWs" thing to
a rest. Last year, while having only been driving my BMW for a few
months I stumbled across a vette that I decided to toy with. I say
unfortunate not because of what happened, but due to the flames I am
sure to receive. We were doing in excess of 110 and sometimes over 120
for a good fifty miles in the pouring rain. Never once did I feel
unconfidant about my car. I even made a mistake once that day, and upon
looking back it was very stupid to even do it, and when I got the car
back straight, I thought, "WOW, the car felt planted, time to slow
down." It wasn't until then that I got to sub triple digit speeds, but
even then we were still doing 90 and occasionally more. The car was
totally stable, forgiving, and yes, "predictable."
Craig Robson ----> Now thinking he is lucky to be alive, and thankful he
was driving such an excellent car.