re: The O.K. Corral Shootout

OK I'll help!!! I'll need 6 runs without duane instructing any a no
advantage 6 runs so if duane is being an instructor I'll volunteer to be
one also.. I'll even let the students drive my SCCA prepaired "stock"
car.  as far as chasing cones OK no problem.  "I know mark Sipe" and let
me tell you "Duane is NO mark sipe"... actually mark is a digest member
and a Great guy (he helped me a lot in setting up my car) btw he
autocrosses a Z3 also!!.. but only when he wants to go fast.. (as for tc
klien he doesent even have a webpage I can find for his products)
so I gotta buy dinner either way so I want lotsa turns
at least 2 360 degree skidpads (Real tight) and a few REAL offset gates
a REAL long slalom... and the lobster is yours

Jeff Lloyd
'96 1.9

PS.I heard Tc klien ended up driving a miata this year for nationals
TRADER!!!