WTB: e30 rear "is" upper seat

After the first trip to the ski hill last night, it has become clear that
it'd be really handy to have the ski pass-through in my e30.  I see that
the sheet metal between the trunk and interior has a stamped area that
could be cut out for the pass through: the real challenge is the seat foam
with the built-in fold-down portion with ski bag.

If anyone has such a seat available, please let me know at
cbaisley@domain.elided  I'd prefer tan cloth (if they were even made in
cloth, not leather-only), and close to Vancouver BC, but lets talk!

Chris Baisley
Vancouver, B.C.
1989 e30 325i Bronzite