Shootout @ the OK Corral

>Subject: OK Corral on Speed Vision!
>
>Oh, come on Jeff... You can DO IT!  Ante up on the full meal deal and show
>that bad boy Bubba Duane wassup.

Jeff,

I'm startin' to feel bad already after'a coupl'a Rolling Rocks here
contemplating your forthcoming demise at high noon on March 21st at the
O.K. Corral Shootout.  Just to show you I can drill ya full of holes fair
n' square with .30 caliber diesel power, I will have Pat (a.k.a. da
Geeeeze) duct tape my right hand onto Cindy Crawford (that's the gearshift
lever) which will force me to drive the course one-handed...How's that fer
some trick shootin'?

I like my steak medium rare BTW.

Duane Collie
a.k.a "Kid Duanegerous"