Re: <M COUPE> What is the going price?

>Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 22:58:04 -0500
>From: "Jeff Tarr" <jeff@domain.elided>
>
>Hi Folks-
>
>I'm in the market for an M Coupe.  The list price of the particular one
I'm
>interested in at my local dealer is $42,570.  Can anyone tell me what
the
>going rate for this car is?  What should I be able to talk my dealer
down
>to?

Well considering a dealer in Florida put a message on the Z3 board that
he had 2 he would sell for $39K, I would guess you probably should be
able to get one for about $1K over invoice (maybe less).  The dealer
here in Bryan, TX has had one for at least 3 months, but the owner did
put some miles on it (not sure how many)- it is Estoril Blue with tan
interior (yes it has the damn dots), with sunroof.  I f anybody is
interested in it email me and I will get you in touch with a salesman.

Bruce
98 M roadster
E46 M3 waiter