Tail lights

<HTML>
<I>I just put in some custom rear tail lights in my 95 325I (and I must
say</I>
<BR><I>they look kewel!) and the "tail light failure" warning light comes
on</I>
<BR><I>every time I turn on the lights.</I>
<BR>I'm having the exact same problem with my clear tail lights on my&nbsp;
e36 325i. I have made sure all the bulbs are bmw bulbs, as experience has
shown this could be the problem if you use other than bmw bulbs. Discovered
that the socket pins position sre different from the stock pins where you
plug in the connector. Fortunately, the store where I purchased them from
is getting replacement in a couple of days.
<BR>Henry bmw cca
<BR>'92 325i sharked( and moving up the food chain.)</HTML>