logo, e28 snow wheels

Denizens,

Just checked out Mike biles latest edition site, and  I like the
simplest one the best.  (twisty route mouse, no logo, digest address).
It is good graphics, and does the job, which frankly is to identify us
to each other, or perhaps to other susceptible enthusiasts.  I think the
shield version is too blatant and does not add any significant message.
Just not classy enough to show up on my 11 year old used car.

Sign me up.

On a completely different note, what official steel wheels are a fit for
my '88 535is (for snow tire set)?  What are the nominal dimensions, and
identifying marks if I were looking at used ones?  My preference would
be to find 15" wheels, not the 14" e28-528 variety.

Also how much would one expect to pay for the 15" alloy wheels off the
'89> 5 series, and what is their identifying marking.  How wide are
they, wider than the TRX wheels?

Thanks,
Steve Poland
Portland, Or