"uncalled for" speeding tickets ??

About the speeding ticket for doing 41 in a 25mph zone
Reynaldo K Tong <reynaldo@domain.elided> Wrote:

Subject: RE: First ticket in my Bimmer (long but worth reading)
- - pointless, pass if you are bored easily

Peter Li:

Hi there, sorry to hear about that uncalled for citation.
Unfortunately
alot of police officers are like that (abuses their power),
giving
incorrect tickets (something like that).
<big snip> --

Not wanting to start a huge ER*M-like thread on speeding tickets and
"corrupt" cops (haven't we already been-there, done-that?), Here's my
0.02 worth:  Most of the 25mph zones I've seen are very dense
residential areas or even school zones. Yeah, it's easy to do 40-50 mph
in many of these areas but I for one would feel like sh*t if a kid ran
out in front of me and I was the one to hit him (or her) just because I
was in a hurry. Think about it.

(Gee, that sounded alot like my dad!)
Bret Luter, Raleigh, NC
BMWCCA 52894
Lots of BMW 2 and 4 wheeled versions

Give me a few minutes to get the Nomex underwear on and then Flame-away!