[E36M3] 3.2 into '95 M3

I am looking at putting a 3.2 M3 engine in my '95 M3.  My stock engine is
trashed because of an over-rev (lets not talk about how stupid us
over-revvers are, enough on that thread).  I want to swap out just the long
block (oil pan to valve cover) and use everything else from my '95.  Has
anyone else done this conversion?  Are there any mechanical
incompatibilities? (will every thing bolt to the 3.2?).  Will my electronics
be able to handle the 5.4% (1 - 3152cc/2990cc) increase in displacement?
How about differences in cam timing?  Can Conforti make me a chip that will
optimize this setup.  Any other thoughts.  Or should I just get another 3.0.
I would like something good to come out of this whole mess.

Thanks,

Todd ('95 Avus M3)